Software Architecture for Embedded Systems
Date: 04. - 05.02.2019 | 2 days, 9.00 - 17.00
Training Fee: 1.290 Euro plus VAT tax
Training Description: PDF
Participants will learn about the tasks carried out by software architects as well as the tools and methods that they use. Using architecture principles as a basis, participants will learn the key architecture methods for embedded systems and how to apply these in projects. After completing the seminar, participants will be able to develop and document structured software architectures.
Participants will apply and expand on their knowledge with the help of a universal and practical example.
This training is also available in German: Softwarearchitektur für Embedded Systeme.
Software architects, software developers, software project managers and system architects
Knowledge of embedded software development
Experience of working with a modelling language would be an advantage (e.g. UML or ROOM)
Basic Principles of Software Architecture (1th day)
- What is software architecture?
- The role of architects and the interfaces they use
- Software architecture requirements
- UML for documenting software architectures
- Designing software architectures
- Architecture patterns for embedded systems
- The tools used by software architects
Advanced Principles of Software Architecture (2th day)
- Architecture patterns for embedded software
- Communication and implementation models
- Description of structures and properties
- Component-based development
- Abstraction and automation with model-based software development
- Demonstration of tools for model-based software development