Testing for Embedded Systems
Date: on request | 3 days, 9.00 - 17.00
Training Fee: 1.790 Euro plus VAT tax
Training Description: PDF
Basic Principles of Testing for Embedded Systems
Participants will learn about the requirements, methods and tools used for testing embedded systems and will be able to develop and implement structured testing strategies for their own projects after completing the seminar.
You will be provided with answers to the following questions.
- Why do embedded systems frequently only undergo insufficient testing or are tested very late in the process?
- What makes it so difficult to test embedded software?
- How can the „Test First“ principle also be applied to embedded systems?
Participants will learn about the different test stages and methods as well as which requirements they can meet using
these in their tests. The seminar will mainly focus on methods that are particularly suited for testing embedded systems.
Participants will apply and expand on their knowledge with the help of a universal and practical example.
This training is also available in German: Testgrundlagen für Embedded Systeme.
Software architects, software developers, software project managers and system architects
Knowledge of the development of embedded systems or software.
- Basic principles and objectives of testing
- Embedded systems – why are they tested differently?
- The testability of requirements
- Architectures and testability
- Test stages: component, integration, system and acceptance testing
- Static testing methods
- Dynamic testing methods
- In-the-loop testing (MIL SIL PIL HIL)
- Safety and standards
- Test processes – traditional and agile
- Continuous Integration
- Test tools