UML for Embedded Systems
Date: on request | 2 days, 9.00 - 17.00
Training Fee: 1.190 Euro plus VAT tax
Training Description: PDF
You learn about the different aspects of the UML (Unified Modeling Language) and get to know how to document your software using UML.
You will learn to model architectures and to design software components within a team, also you will learn how to set up professional version and variant management.
During the training you acquire practical experience with the SiSy microcontroller tool of SiSy Solutions GmbH.
This training is also available in German: UML für Embedded Systeme.
Embedded software engineers
There are no prerequisites in terms of certificates or special know-how.
Experience in software programming or in modeling software with UML are of advantage.
1.Day: Basics in UML
- Using UML and code generation for software development
- From architecture to software components
- Architecture: Description of structure and behavior
2.Day: Documenting architecture and design
- Design: Description of structure and behavior
- Integration of requirements
- Combining architecture and design
- Documentation and traceability
- Generation of test cases